Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lights for enhanced safety
The Hella Marine 2NM NaviLED Port Navigation Lights are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Hella Marine 2NM NaviLED Port Navigation Light Features:
- Ultra low current draw
NaviLED lights use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation light of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard ights consume less than 2 watts combined!
- No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED lights extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
- Multivolt 8-28V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and light protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhanced visibility compared to bulb navigation lights.
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED light is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
- Pre-wired with marine cable
Single core (120mm) or twin core (2.5m) sheathed marine cable assemblies available. Ensures time saving, completely sealed
Hella Marine 2NM NaviLED Port Navigation Light Specifications:
- Model: 2LT 980 520-131 Black Shroud – Clear Lens
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant
acrylic lens High impact shroud
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 8-28V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse
polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard – Less than 2W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 – Completely Sealed
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime