Enhance interior and exterior spaces
The Hella Marine EuroLED 75 Down Light uses a highly efficient optical system that produces a very wide and even illumination that is specifically designed to reduce individual light source glare, which can lead to discomfort and eye strain. This precision optic, coupled with the latest LED technology delivers exceptional colour rendering, reproducing colours in their natural richness. The EuroLED 75 replicates the pleasing appearance of a traditional round lamp but contains all the advantages of high efficacy, durable solid state light – giving you the best of both worlds.
Hella Marine EuroLED 75 Down Light will beautifully enhance the materials chosen for your vessel. Screw or
spring mount options, pre-wired and sized for a standard cut out make new or refit installation a breeze. Hella marine EuroLED lamps are completely sealed and manufactured using the highest grade materials that will not corrode, fade or embrittle in the harsh marine environment. Innovative, ceramic-based thermally conductive materials dissipate heat generated by the LED’s, thereby extending the life of the luminaire, whilst being completely corrosion free. This means you can use the same light fittings for both the interior and exterior to create a clean and consistent lighting plan.
Like all Hella marine LED lamps the EuroLED 75 is supported by a
5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Hella Marine EuroLED 75 Down Light
- Rim material: UV resistant plastic or 316 stainless steel
- Colour Temperature: 5000K (White) , 2700K (Warm White)
- Dimming: Via PWM or Voltage Resistive dimmer
- Cable: Pre-wired with 150mm tinned marine cable
- Operating Voltage: 12V or 24V DC options
- Power Consumption: <3W ( <0.19A @ 12V DC / <0.1A @ 24V
- Degree of Protection: IP6K7 and IP6K9K (Completely
- Installation: Screw or Spring Clip options
- Approvals: CE, RCM
- Manufactured In: New Zealand