Style, functionality and performance
The smooth diffused lens of the Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen
2 Downlight creates a comfortable and uniform appearance
with over 420 lumens of actual light in a broad and even
illumination. The super low profile trim is available in both
square and round shapes, made of marine grade 316 stainless steel
and highly polished to superyacht standards.
Bright 5000K white LED’s are best for enhanced brightness in
working conditions. A high colour rending index of 80+ also ensures
object and surface colours are replicated naturally. The secondary
Blue LED colour creates a feeling of calm and adds wow-factor’ to
white gel coats.
Hella marine lamps are completely sealed so can be used for
interior and exterior, wet or dry locations. These ultra-reliable
lamps are impervious to the marine environment and can be fitted
throughout the vessel, maintaining a consistent appearance.
Pre-wired with marine tinned cable and 316 stainless steel spring
clips, the EuroLED 95 lamps are designed for easy installation.
Multivolt electronics allow the lamp to be fitted to 12V and 24V
systems while still being dimmable via PWM’ dimmer.
The EuroLED 95 range is supported by a 5 year warranty for complete
peace of mind.
Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen 2 Downlight
- Lens material: Enhanced UV and impact resistant
- Rim material: 316 stainless steel.
- Colour Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Dimming: Via PWM (Both colours dimmable)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 120mm marine tinned cable.
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: White: less than 6W (<190mA @ 12V /
<100mA @ 24V)
- Degree of Protection: IP6K9K (Completely sealed)
- Installation: Spring clip
- Approvals: CE, RCM