Style, functionality and performance
The smooth diffused lens of the Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen 2 Round Downlight creates a comfortable and uniform appearance with over 420 lumens of actual light in a broad and even illumination. The super low profile trim is available in a round shape, made of marine grade 316 stainless steel and highly polished to super yacht standards.
Bright 2700K warm white LEDs create a cosy atmosphere and bringing out the best in wooden furniture. A high colour rending index of 80+ also ensures object and surface colours are replicated naturally.
Hella marine lamps are completely sealed so can be used for interior and exterior, wet or dry locations. The ultra-reliable Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen 2 Round Downlight is impervious to the marine environment and can be fitted throughout the vessel, maintaining a consistent appearance. Pre-wired with marine tinned cable and 316 stainless steel spring clips, the EuroLED 95 lamps are designed for easy installation. Multivolt electronics allow the lamp to be fitted to 12V and 24V systems while still being dimmable via ‘PWM’ dimmer. The EuroLED 95 range is supported by a 5 year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen 2 Round Downlight Features:
- Bright and efficient LED lights
- 12/24V DC Multi-volt
- Dual colour
- Waterproof rating: IP6K9K
Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Gen 2 Round Downlight Specifications:
- Part number: 2JA 958 340-021
- Lens material: Enhanced UV and impact resistant acrylic
- Rim material: 316 stainless steel.
- Colour Temperature: 2700K (Warm White)
- Dimming: Via PWM (Both colours dimmable)
- Lumen: 420lm
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: Warm White:
- Cable: Pre-wired with 120mm marine tinned cable.
- Degree of Protection: IP6K9K (Completely sealed)
- Installation: Spring clip
- Approvals: CE, RCM
- Beam angle: 90°
- Cable: Pre-wired with 120mm marine tinned cable
- Rim diameter (a): 95mm
- Light diameter (b): 68mm
- Overall depth (c): 30mm
- Depth from base to rim (d): 27.3mm
- Rim thickness (e): 2mm
- Base (f): 72mm (mounting hole)