Style, functionality and performance
The smooth diffused lens of the Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Stainless Round Downlight creates a comfortable and uniform appearance with over 420 lumens of actual light in a broad and even illumination. The super low profile trim is made of marine grade 316 stainless steel and highly polished to superyacht standards.
Bright 5000K white LED’s are best for enhanced brightness in working conditions. A high colour rending index of 80+ also ensures object and surface colours are replicated naturally. The secondary Blue LED colour creates a feeling of calm and adds wow-factor’ to white gel coats.
The Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Stainless Round Downlight is completely sealed – making it ideal for both interior and exterior use. And what’s more it’s pre-wired with marine tinned cable and 316 stainless steel spring clips, for easy installation. Multivolt electronics allow the lamp to be fitted to 12V and 24V systems while still being dimmable via PWM’ dimmer.
Hella Marine EuroLED 95 Stainless Round Downlight Specifications:
- Model: 2JA 958 340-111
- Lens material: Enhanced UV and impact resistant
- Rim material: 316 stainless steel
- Colour Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Dimming: Via PWM (Both colours dimmable)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 120mm marine tinned cable
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: White: less than 6W (<190mA @ 12V /
<100mA @ 24V)
- Degree of Protection: IP6K9K (Completely sealed)
- Installation: Spring clip
- Approvals: CE, RCM
- Beam Angle: 90°
- Outer diameter (a): 95mm
- Inner diameter (b): 68mm
- Mounting hole (f): 72mm
- Thickness (e): 2mm