Hella marine’s most powerful floodlight
The Hella Marine HypaLUME Heavy Duty LED Flood Light
110/230VAC Close Range is a quantum technology leap for
The new range of HypaLUMEs has been designed for applications where
high output lighting in extreme environments is required. These
lamps can produce a net output of up to 28,000 lumens whilst
consuming less than 300W.
Comprehensive sealing and anti-corrosion measures have been taken
to ensure the lamps withstand the toughest conditions. The premium
aluminium housing is corrosion resistant with a nonstick and easy
to clean surface coating.
Proven durable materials
Heavy duty Grilamid lens offers unbeatable toughness against
impacts and vibration while providing long term UV stability and
resistance to commonly used chemicals for the life of the
Benchmark working light colour
The wide-reaching beam pattern offers crisp white close to
daylight’s 5700 K colour temperature. Working under this colour of
light reduces the fatigue and eye strain sometimes caused by warmer
colour halogen lighting.
The ultra-heavy duty 316 stainless steel bracket firmly grips the
HypaLUME to withstand harsh vibration and impact while also
providing easy vertical angle adjustment of up to 140 degrees.
Reliable in extreme conditions
The HypaLUMEs are designed to operate over an extreme temperature
range from -40 °C to +50 °C. The advanced thermal management draws
heat away from the LEDs to maintain the extended life guarantee
offered by HELLA’s class leading 5-year warranty.
Hella Marine HypaLUME Heavy Duty LED Flood Light 110/230VAC
Close Range Specifications:
- Mounting: Upright or pendant
- Operating Voltage: Optimum brightness at input voltages from
100 to 240V volts
- Power Consumption: 300W max.
- Actual Light Output: 28,000 lumen
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +50 °C
- LED Colour Temperature: 5700 K
- Degree of Protection: IP 66 and IP 67 (Protection against dust,
high pressure water jets and temporary water immersion)
- Degree of Protection: Over voltage, short circuit and over
- Cable Length: Supplied with 2.0m of easy plug-in sheathed
- Connection: Wieland RST Mini – 16A
- Lens Material: High impact and chemical resistant Grilamid
- Approvals: CE, RCM, FCC, AS/NZS 60598.2.5