High output LED floodlight in a sleek and versatile design
The Hella Marine Sea Hawk-350 LED Floodlight generates over 2200 lumens of crisp, white light to illuminate the hardest to see places while continuing the durability and efficiency advantages accustomed to the proven Sea Hawk range.
3 engineered light patterns
Advanced optical systems deliver incredible illumination without glare. Spread lamps illuminate a wide, close-range spread over a cockpit, foredeck or working area. Spot lamps provide a more concentrated illumination for tuna towers, yacht masts or forward facing lighting on a variety of applications. New Pencil Beam lamps have a narrower 5° light angle and are ideal for locating buoys, moorings and other objects over longer distances.
Unique corrosion proof housing
Sea Hawk-350 housings are precision injection moulded from thermally conductive ceramic polymer. This advanced material draws heat from internal electronics for reliable long-term operation and eliminates the need for an aluminium housing removing corrosion risks in the harsh marine environment.
Integrated dual outputs
High output (2200 Lumens / 25W) and low light (220 lumens / 5W) intensity functions in both Spread and Spot lamps. * Not available in Pencil Beam lamps.
Multivolt 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure constant and reliable light output and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Hella Marine Sea Hawk-350 LED Floodlight Features:
- High output LED floodlights in a sleek and versatile design
- 3 engineered light patterns
- Unique corrosion proof housing
- Integrated dual outputs
- Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Grilamid HD lens
- IP67 completely sealed
- UV resistant
Hella Marine Sea Hawk-350 LED Floodlight Specifications:
- Part number: 2LT 958 040-661
- Housing description: ‘Non metal’ thermally conductive polymer housing
- Lens material: Heavy Duty Grilamid
- Bracket: Polished 316 stainless steel
- Colour temperature: 5000K (White)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5m of triple core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Degree of Protection: IP 6K7 / IP6K9K – Completely Sealed
- High Power Consumption: 25W (
- Low Power Consumption: 5W
- Weight: 840g (including cable)
- Light Output: 2200 lumens (White)
- Approvals: CE, RCM
Note: Double mounting bracket option sold